Monday, December 31, 2007

snow time







I took this pic of Shea, Noah and Reagan well

we were waiting for Jake , he
was getting the sleds in big-5






Shea was so excited that i did my hair the same as hers. I loving having girls.









They truly are the best of friends. They go ever were with each other. Its a lot of fun having them so close together but their also is a lot of fitting .





















I love his pic of Noah and his dog Bugger. They had so much fun. Its such a boy thing having his dog with him. Bugger even went down with Noah on the sled










Shea and Noah had so much fun going down this hill.









































3 comments:

The Selleneits said...

I love it, It looks so much fun. I wish I was with you. I just love you kids they are so cute and darn adoradle.

Amy Hummel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Hummel said...

That last post showed up funky... Trying it again-

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Cute pajamas on the girls. Kate has a pair of the exact same ones that was handed down from Jocelyn. It's falling apart too! But I saw those at Walmart the other day and was tempted to buy some more. They are comfy!
--------------------------------
http://amyhummel.typepad.com