Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Another year has come on gone and I cant believe that it came so fast. This year has gone by so fast. The kids were so excited to go trick or treating they sure had lots of fun. I'm sure glad it's over...
What a bunch of cute kids and funny dad.




Hear are some more pic of us at are friends house none of us wanted to cook so we though that it would be fun and have pizza then go trick or treating together


This is Tigger and pooh cute I know. We did not plan this that's what made it so cute.

Reagan and dad as we head out to have way to much fun. I think that Jake and more fun scaring all the little kids.












This is Shea at her school pride. She was loving every minuet of it . She really loves going to school and learning and benign with her new friends.

5 comments:

McKinna said...

They look adorable!!!

Kellie said...

Your kids are the cutest! We really did have a great time! I am glad we got together. We need to keep it up!

McKean Family said...

Very Cute!! Did you dress up?

Amy Hummel said...

Cute! Looks like they all had fun. I still haven't gotten my pictures off of my camera. Tomorrow maybe.

The Richards said...

I am glad you found my blog!! It's seems like I haven't seen you in forever!! Your kids are getting so big! Especially Reagan!! Looks like you guys are doing good! We are coming to St. George for Christmas, we should get together!! :)