Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun weekend

Shea had her Christmas dance rectal on Saturday she did such a great job and she loves it so much I think that she is putting on the make-up and getting her done. She makes me laugh I sure do love her shes the best kid ever...














So Jake and I of course had to take some pictures in the snow. We stayed up tell about 12 or so and walked around the block and enjoyed the snow .. Well then I was thinking that we should roll a snow ball down the street like I did when I was a little girl . My sisters and I would roll these snow ball down the street tell we could not move them any more. So Jake and I did it was a lot of fun we had such a hard time getting that ball up the driveway by the time we were done it was about 1:30 or so . We did have lots of fun .. And as you can tell the snowball was huge......

6 comments:

Janey said...

St. George snow is the best. You are such a cute mom! Note: You spelled 'rectal' when I think you meant to spell 'recital' at the beginning of your post. teehee, I am still 12.

The Bundys said...

ha..im totally laughing at that comment. That is hilarious!

She is freaking beautiful! and the snow was a blast. And how the crap are you still able to stay up so freaking late? I am out by 9!

McKinna said...

oh she looks so cute!!

McKean Family said...

Shay is the cutest little girl! You guys are freakin hilarious, I am with megan 10 o clock comes around and I am out like a light! Happy New Year

The Red River Bunch said...

You should have come woke us up we could have rolled a bunch of snowballs and blocked off the street with snowballs or something funny like that. I need to do something crazy ,fun, and kid like .I am turning into an old woman. Your little girls are so cute it makes me want to have another one because they are so darling but it would have to be a girl though.

Erin said...

Hey McKala! That snowball is HUGE! Did you roll it by my house? haha