Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Things They Come Up With

So last night I was getting Shea ready for bed and she tells me
(why do I have to go to so many birthday party's......
why cant I just go home and RELAX...?)
so I tell her she should be lucky to get to go to so many birthday party's
they are so much fun.

Jake and I look at each other and laugh... thinking how old does she think she is.
What a funny kid. She really is so much fun and a awesome kid I don't now what I would do with out her.

3 comments:

The Selleneits said...

I fell like that, "why do my kids have to go to so many birthday partys. Some times I wish I could just give the kids some of my kids toys. "I am sick of buying toys and junk, so please don't invite me to your party" :)

The Bundys said...

Thats funny. I feel like Holton and jace are the most popular kids in the neighborhood. It wears me out juggling all their dang friends. Poor Shea...I know how she feels.

Michelle said...

Mckala, How are you doing? Wow your children are beautiful.. Its so good to read about you..