Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To much puppy love




Noah has is dog Bugger and Reagan with Harley can you guess how named the dogs, o that would be Jake.







Reagan really loves this dog. but wont leave the poor dog alone















































































we also found this little stream and the kids really liked playing in it .













This is the rock that my mom thought was so cool. whatever






























Reagan, me, Shea ,Noah and Jake went ridding out at Warner valley on Saturday . this is one of the places that we stopped my mom really liked the rock.

6 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I love the sleeping pictures! Cute, cute kids. That is one patient dog, as well. :) Tell your mom I said "hi."

Stacy and Mike said...

How fun, you guys are always getting out and doing fun things! Your kids are so cute with that dog, I can tell that they just love him!!

Amy Hummel said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I don't get to do anything fun anymore because I have too many kids! Tess has been sick for the last week, so I've been home bound. I'm really hoping the weather gets warm and less windy so that I can get out of the house! You know how it is with little babies!

The Selleneits said...

Okay so I want to go. I love the puppy love, Love Love the sleeping pictures.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Hey, McKala, who is "the selleneits"? I looked at the blogger profile, but it isn't public. Thanks.

MCKALA said...

kelliann the selleneits are jennifer and hre family some day i will put them on my blog and you could see them