Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DOWN BY THE BANKS



My sister-in-law Amy came over and we took the kids down to the river to took some pictures for her portfolio she is putting together. She did a wonderful job this are such great pics of my beautiful children I love them so much. Thank you Amy for the great job you did This pic of Harley is so cute, he follows Jake everywhere its his little baby.
What a beauty she is, and those eyes! Her dad will be busy keeping the boy off the door step and away from the windows.



THIS IS ONE STUD THAT IS GOING TO SWEEP THE LADIES OFF THEIR FEET.

These eyes say I can get anything that I want just look at me.
Oh ya Mud Mud Mud.... She loves to play in the mud and she looks so cute doing it. The kids where throwing rocks in the river and she thought she would give it a try as well
Her Daddy is helping her wash her hands and she thinks that is just great



7 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

K, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures!!! you have the most beautiful children...and lucky that your sis in law does such a great job!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Wow! Those pictures are just stunning. They really showcase how beautiful your kids are. I am jealous that you are related to such a talented photographer. :)

The Selleneits said...

Amy did such a good job, Learn from her and take some of my kids. When I come down in Aug. You should check out my blog. Anyway give your kids kiss and hugs from Me. because I just love love them

Unknown said...

your sister in law did such a good job! I love the pictures! Your kids are soooo adorable!

Amy Hummel said...

Your kids were so much fun! Not to mention adorable! I've purchased my website template, and have been slowly putting it together. I need some more pictures though!

Mandy said...

Your kids are super cute. The pictures look so good. I need to have some prof. pics taken of my kids.

Kevin and SueAnn said...

McKala!! How are you???? Your kids are beautiful!!