Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Its Been A Long Time






We got to go to the Zoo well we were up in Salt Lake . The kids really liked it . Noah was not quit shore what to think about the hol thing

We went up north at the begging of June for my niece's baptism . We had lots of fun. It was really good for my kids to see Megan get baptised . They asked a lot of questions . Megan is also the first grad kid to get baptised, so that made it a lot of fun to.















Jake took the kids fishing one Sunday last month. Reagan was up all night and I was supper tyred so Jake and my brother in law took the kids fishing so that Reagan and I good get some sleep .






2 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

It looked like it was so much fun! I wish we could go and so something like that. But geez... gas/diesel is soooo expensive right now! You got some really cute pictures!

The Selleneits said...

Must be nice to have a cool brother in law, to go fishing.