Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing up way to fast!!!


Shea is all ready to go to school.. and so was Reagan





Reagan had to walk with Shea in to school .. It was quit cute..











Reagan was not happy that Shea left.








Hey Morgan Shea's boy stuck to..









This is of Shea's best friend Keltzy they are not in the same class but can still see each other at recess






























Shea's first day of school it done and she was not happy to see me .. She said to me
" why are you hear "
I said " to take pictures of you "
Shea "But I want to ride the bus home"
Me "You can ride the bus"
what a funny kid

5 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful!!!
Have a nice Day.

The Selleneits said...

Okay so I love the pix of Regan throughing a fit. I just love it. Its hard to belive are girls are so grown up.

McKean Family said...

so i love that yoy took a picture of every step she took:) you have the cutest kids, regan is so big! i think i saw your names on my books next week so see you then!!!

Stacy and Mike said...

that is too funny that she wanted to ride the bus home so bad!! Pretty soon though she will be begging for you to take her instead...so fun that you have a kindergartner already!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Hey, McKala. I didn't know how else to get a hold of you. :) I forgot that I already had plans this morning, but I would love to meet you at the park on a future Wednesday morning. Where will you be next week? Oh, and my email address is kb3388@hotmail.com. Thanks!