Saturday, August 2, 2008

Up to Salt Lake again

Josh my brother in law had this old bike on the side of his house and Jake found it and got in lots of fun..








After we got done with the temple we went back to Jens house and played in the rain it was lost of fun.





July 26 Alishia went through the temple. It was so cool having most of my sisters there we hope that it wont be to long before Heather can make it..






Hear are some random pictures of my kids . And Jennifer.. she took that one of her self






She has got it made .. Noah would push Reagan ever were.. it was to funny .. and when she would get out Noah would try to get in sometimes we would succeed and other times we would not..

4 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Looks like fun! I wish it would rain like that here!!!

Jonesy said...

oh wow! life surely moves on! Congrats on everything! You all look so happy!!!

The Selleneits said...

I am sure glad Jake has such a good time on that old bike. It was fun to see him with all the kids. And the Rain was fun to. I wish we had a pix of all of us under the big umbrella in the ran. That would of bean a funny one. I am just glad you have be up at my house so mcuh this summer. It has been fun.

Stacy and Mike said...

All these trips to SL and not one visit...I'm hurt....j/k glad you had a fun trip and congrats to your sis!